A petite bud and its leaf, Play on nature's spring blooms. Polished bud with Satin finished detail, hinge on back to attach any drop or dangle.
"The flower doesn’t dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bee comes.” Mark Nepo
- 11.80 x 14.90 mm wxh
- All earrings can be customized, order as a stud or with a dangle. Contact me for bespoke commission or request a quote below.
- Picture shows Tallo Fyllo jacket, not included. Make all your pieces interchangeable with Ear Jackets. Jacket not included.
- Pairs well with Bud Necklace
- Gold Pricing Varies per Market fluctuations, pricing will be updated periodically.
- Made to Order: Allow 2 weeks production before shipment.
Customize your order, need a different size or finish? Available in yellow, rose, and white for gold options, Contact me request a quote today. Fairmined gold option coming soon!
Handmade in NY / NJ
All metal used are recycled:
925 Sterling Silver
18K Gold Vermeil: Heavy Gold Plating, durable and long lasting over Steling Silver
Available in yellow, rose and white for gold options in 14K &18K. All Gold an Platinum items are made to order, please request a quote.
Fairmined Gold Coming soon!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Handmade in USA.
Allow 1-3 business days process shipment. Made to Order: Allow 2 weeks production before shipment. You will be notified upon dispatch. Some models are typically in stock, We aim to fulfill orders faster than allotted time.
Jewelry is usually happiest when worn. If possible store pieces in a sealed plastic bag to keep oxidation out and delay the tarnishing process.
• Oxidized Sterling finish: Do NOT use cleaning solutions or try to polish the piece as these processes will damage or remove the finish. The dark patina finish tends to darken with wear and age, producing a deeper contrast with any polished elements.
• Polished sterling silver and 18K gold: Commercial polish dips can be used to clean and brighten jewelry that has tarnished — please make sure to wash the piece well after using these chemicals.
• The vermeil / plating durability will depend on each wearer's usage and body sweat. Some bodies are more prone to sweat than others, in that case, the plating will come off faster. For your plating to last longer, do not expose your jewelry directly when exercising, showering or washing your hands.
• Pearls: do not immerse pearls in a commercial jewelry cleaner as you risk dulling the pearls.